Optimizing Your Working SpeedHere are some tips on how you can optimize the time needed for performing a copy preview or copy operation and thus save time.
- Use Sync copy mode only when the items have changed at the source and destination.
- Deactivate the report colors for the entries of the report window.
- Avoid unnecessary filters for files and folders.
- In Sync copy mode, deactivate the options for file conflicts and structure conflicts if you not need them.
- The backup folder for the data protection option should be located on the local hard drive.
- In the profile properties, deactivate all unneeded options in the General section.
- In the profile properties, deactivate the logging settings.
- Use a temporary folder for creating a ZIP file when the destination of the ZIP file is not located on the local hard drive.
- Use a low compression level when backing up your items into a ZIP file in Backup copy mode.
- In the profile properties (Filters), deactivate the Display contents of filtered folders in report option.