File ReplicationAllSync lets you replicate files and folders:
- Between computers
- To/from external storage
- To/from network disks
AllSync will pull or push the most current data from the source to the destination.
You can schedule jobs to run nightly, weekly, or at any time needed. Only files that have changed will be copied, making replication very fast and efficient.
If you need to replicate files between computers, laptops, desktops, workstations, servers, or to any type of external storage, AllSync will provide you with solid reliable file replication.
File Replication Modes:
- On demand, with exclusive visual feedback
- Interval, i.e. every 15 min, every 3 hours, etc.
- Scheduled, i.e. Monday and Friday at 8:00
- Event driven Real-Time
- From a Shortcut
- From Command Line
- At Startup
- At Shutdown
- As a Service
File Replication Scenarios:
- Desktops/Laptops/Workstations to File Server(s)
- File Server(s) to Desktops/Laptops/Workstations
- Desktops/Laptops/Workstations to CD-RW, DVD, External HD, ZIP Disk, etc.
- Between Servers