Search result colors

English support for the software AllDup
allduperocks

Search result colors

Post by allduperocks »

I remember changing search result colors along time ago. With 4.5.50 I don't see it under Search Results > Options. Was it removed?
therube

Re: Search result colors

Post by therube »

On the "main screen", Options -> User Interface, if you select Custom, you can set colors for various search result items.

(Till now, I never even looked at that area ;-).)
allduperocks

Post by allduperocks »

Ahh. So that's what enables the color buttons. Thanks!
Looks like you can't combine dark mode with custom colors?
allduperocks

Post by allduperocks »

I lightened the selected file color to light blue, and the files selected by user to yellow. But the current selected row is dark blue except for the first column which is light blue. And the user selected row is light blue except for the name cell which is yellow. This is different from previous versions and looks a little odd. Were these changes intentional?
dec

Post by dec »

therube wrote: 04 Oct 2023, 22:30 On the "main screen", Options -> User Interface, if you select Custom, you can set colours for various search result items.

(Till now, I never even looked at that area ;-).)
i just fortuitously noticed this Thread, and checked and fixed so that it is easy to read and understand.

one small point - it would be better if these option were in the SEARCH RESULTS list so that you could change and see on the fly, rather than having to do outside of the Search - which is actually what you are trying to configure

now, i need to check in other app/s - particularly AudioDup - if i can do there