Updating licenses

English support for the software AllSync
mscoxpa

Updating licenses

Post by mscoxpa »

I have one computer I'm sync'ing to another, and want to backup another portion of it to a different computer. I believe I need a 2nd license, correct? How do I go about that? I've bought the single license (info below) already. Do I get the volume price now? I couldn't find a method to order the 2nd license online - only order a new one outright. I ask this question via the website, but it went to ShareIt and they said they couldn't answer. Please advise. Thanks.
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Updating licenses

Post by Administrator »

mscoxpa wrote:I have one computer I'm sync'ing to another, and want to backup another portion of it to a different computer. I believe I need a 2nd license, correct?
Maybe...its up to you. Lets say you have 2 profiles and each profile sync a different computer. If you start this profiles together with AllSync you need a 2nd licenses. You need only one license if you start one profile, restart AllSync and start the other profile too or you create a shortcut of each profile and start each profile with the shortcut.
How do I go about that? I've bought the single license (info below) already. Do I get the volume price now? I couldn't find a method to order the 2nd license online - only order a new one outright.

You can increase the number of licenses shown in your license data by ordering new licenses in the online store. When ordering, make sure to enter your current license data in the Additional Order Information box. Note: If you place a new order with only one license you dont get a volume price.