Select all files inside the folder structure of this file

English support for the software AllDup
britd

Post by britd »

I am currently using 3.4 and "Select all files inside the folder structure of this file" only allows me to select subfolders. Is the ability to select parent folders going to be added back in a future release?
Synetech

Post by Synetech »

britd wrote:I am currently using 3.4 and "Select all files inside the folder structure of this file" only allows me to select subfolders. Is the ability to select parent folders going to be added back in a future release?
I hope so. I went back to 3.2 because of it.

(I also stopped updating VLC after 1.11 and Chromium after 11, and even XP after SP1. It's so frustrating when devs make changes that I don't like/can't use—especially to software I like a lot—because I have to stop updating to the latest version which of course has numerous downsides.) :(
Administrator
Site Admin

Post by Administrator »

britd wrote:I am currently using 3.4 and "Select all files inside the folder structure of this file" only allows me to select subfolders. Is the ability to select parent folders going to be added back in a future release?
Just use "Select all files inside the following source folder" and select the folder you want.