possible bug with dimmensions in

English support for the software AllDup
Pavlova

possible bug with dimmensions in

Post by Pavlova »

Hello
I think I found a possible bug in the software.
When I'm looking for image duplicates, in the search results window it displays image, path, etc and dimensions.
In the moment image thumbnails are generated in the right panel, these dimensions are being replaced with dimensions of thumbnails. So instead of seings, let's say 4000 x 2000 for first image and 4000 x 3000 for second, I will see 300 x 240 for both which makes a selection process really hard (if I want to get rid of smaller version of the same image).
Thanks
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: possible bug with dimmensions in

Post by Administrator »

We can't reproduce this problem with AllDup v4.3.2.

What version of AllDup do you use?
Pavlova

Post by Pavlova »

Hi, I was using the latest 'stable' version but I just tried the beta and the bug is still there.
Administrator
Site Admin

Post by Administrator »

After some tests we could reproduce the problem when displaying the group file preview.
This problem occurres only from the second time you display the same group file preview again.
AllDup uses the cached thumbnails and wrongly updated the dimension of the image with the dimension of the thumbnails.

Please use the latest beta version of AllDup and send us an email (support@mtsd.de) with this topic to receive a new update with a fix for this probem:

AllDup Beta Download