Forum list - modified time

Hier können alle Themen diskutiert werden, für die kein passendes Forum vorhanden ist.
therube

Forum list - modified time

Post by therube »

Just to note, I'd been keeping an eye out for a Beta update by checking the date of the forum posts.
But when you modified the Open Beta Test thread, updating it for 3914, that did not "touch" the thread date, which remained at Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:40 (well, until now).

So, in the future, when you do an update like that (to the first post in the thread) if you could throw in a "bump" [Beta 3914 is out, have fun!] such that the thread date will change :-).
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: AllDup 4 - Open Beta Test

Post by Administrator »

therube wrote:...So, in the future, when you do an update like that (to the first post in the thread) if you could throw in a "bump" [Beta 3914 is out, have fun!] such that the thread date will change :-).
I already have done this, but the time stamp of the first post didnt changed:
Last edited by Administrator on 27 Dec 15 08:23, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Update 3.9.14
therube

Re: AllDup 4 - Open Beta Test

Post by therube »

Just to note, I'd been keeping an eye out for a Beta update by checking the date of the forum posts.
But when you modified the Open Beta Test thread, updating it for 3914, that did not "touch" the thread date, which remained at Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:40
I was being unclear.

I would typically check the Forum lists (not as I stated the "thread" lists).
And it is that date (as shown in the Forum list) that remains unchanged when a post had been modified.

No big deal. Now that I realize, I can deal with it.

TESTING...
Thread: therube » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:34
Modified thread: (well, I don't see it, but it is) 11:42

And the forum list still shows the (last) original post date/time rather then the modified time, so still shows as 11:34 rather then (now) 11:46 (or so).