Suggestion for Improvement

English support for the software AllSync
nonmomo

Suggestion for Improvement

Post by nonmomo »

Hi,
I use Allsync to backup my work on our file server in the office and keep the projects on my laptop up to date with changes made by other people. We use laptops because there is a fair bit of on site work where we are away from the office.

When I'm finished a job I need to remove the job folder from the profile and delete it from my laptop, leaving a copy on the file server.

Could you please add an option to delete the destination folder and contents when the source folder is deleted from the profile?

I reckon that this is an awsome peice of software which is very easy to use works well and has enough options that you are able to configure it to do what you like. Top Job!

Cheers,
Nonmomo

P.S. I noticed that the Copy Preview no longer fails if the destination folder doesn't exist which is a great help.
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Suggestion for Improvement

Post by Administrator »

nonmomo wrote:When I'm finished a job I need to remove the job folder from the profile and delete it from my laptop, leaving a copy on the file server.

Could you please add an option to delete the destination folder and contents when the source folder is deleted from the profile?
Im a little bit confused...why do you want to delete the content of the destination folder after copying the files from the source to the destination?