AllSync Scheduler / Service Tool

English support for the software AllSync
mtn_roadie

AllSync Scheduler / Service Tool

Post by mtn_roadie »

I have the Service Tool running as a service on Win2k3 under a service user accout, separate from my admin account that I use to remote into the server.

I noticed that if I remote into the server under my account, the Scheduler program starts up when the Service Tool is currently running a scheduled profile, even though it's being run under the separate service user account.

A couple of questions:
  1. Is this normal? Should the scheduler open up if I remote into the server if the Service Tool is currently running a scheduled task?
  2. Or is this because I have the option to start up the scheduler when Windows starts selected?
  3. Is it OK to shut down the scheduler if it pops up when I remote into the server if a scheduled task is being run under a different account?
Thanks!
::kindler chase::
www.nCubed.com
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: AllSync Scheduler / Service Tool

Post by Administrator »

Is this normal? Should the scheduler open up if I remote into the server if the Service Tool is currently running a scheduled task?
No.
Or is this because I have the option to start up the scheduler when Windows starts selected?
Yes :)
Is it OK to shut down the scheduler if it pops up when I remote into the server if a scheduled task is being run under a different account?
Yes.
mtn_roadie

Post by mtn_roadie »

Thanks!

Thanks!

And Thanks, again :D

::kindler chase::
www.nCubed.com