English support for the software AllSync
sirono

ERROR #3

Post by sirono »

while testing allsync for my company,
i got the following error, repeated serveral times:

the system can't find the specifeid path

quote from log:

13-11-2006 18:03:38 - ERROR: #3 - Het systeem kan het opgegeven pad niet vinden. [CopyFile1] (\\Cs-dc-01\Data\I SilverBack\Support\Trainingmateriaal\Training\Courseware\SilverBack Operations\SilverBack Operations 2.2.1\Technical WorkFlow and Training Program 5.0 v3\Documentation_Library\RUNBOOK Policy Modules\RunBook Policy Modules\Citrix MetaFrame.doc ----> C:\Documents and Settings\p.vandermeij\Mijn documenten\_Server Bestanden\I SilverBack\Support\Trainingmateriaal\Training\Courseware\SilverBack Operations\SilverBack Operations 2.2.1\Technical WorkFlow and Training Program 5.0 v3\Documentation_Library\RUNBOOK Policy Modules\RunBook Policy Modules\)

but when i copy the path, and past it into my explorer adres bar,it comes up just fine.

what is the problem?
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: ERROR #3

Post by Administrator »

The maximum path length under Windows of 255 characters has been exceeded. Check your destination path:

C:\Documents and Settings\p.vandermeij\Mijn documenten\_Server Bestanden\I SilverBack\Support\Trainingmateriaal\Training\Courseware\SilverBack Operations\SilverBack Operations 2.2.1\Technical WorkFlow and Training Program 5.0 v3\Documentation_Library\RUNBOOK Policy Modules\RunBook Policy Modules\Citrix MetaFrame.doc

for information about error messages right click at the log pane and select "error information" or open the help file and navigate to "Reference -> Error Messages"