Consecutive Complete BackupThe following instructions explain which settings are needed in the Profile Properties for a consecutive complete backup.
1. ProfileCreate a new profile. If the Profile Wizard opens, exit it by clicking on
Cancel. Activate the Expert View below the menu.
2. Copy modeSelect Backup copy mode.
3. Backup optionsIn the left menu below Copy Modes, select Backup Options. Activate the option Create backup folder at destination.
- The option Generations of backups to be created enables you to additionally specify the total number of consecutive backups.
- In the left menu below Copy Modes, select Compression. The option Compress files enables the files to be backed up into a single ZIP file.
4. File options
Optional:This option needn't be activated unless you additionally want to make a partial backup of your data. In the left menu below Copy Options click on File Attributes. Activate the option
Modify attributes of source fileand the suboption
Archive – Delete.
5. Source and destination foldersIn the left menu select Folders.
- In the source folder list add the folder containing the data to be backed up.
- In the destination folder list add the folder in which the consecutive backup folder is to be created.
6. Saving your settingsYou have now completed all the requisite settings. Conclude by clicking on
OK. Now you can create a copy preview of the profile and examine the results of the settings you have made.