AllSync Scheduler enables you to automatically run your profiles by scheduling them or having them triggered by an event. The settings for the automatic starting of one or more profiles are combined into a task. A task can be automatically started on the basis of the following startup modes:
- When starting Windows
- When shutting Windows down
- When connecting to a folder or drive
- When data in a folder changes
User Interface (GUI)
Important Information and Tips
- AllSync Scheduler has to be started and activated so that activated tasks can be automatically started. You can have AllSync Scheduler be automatically started and activated when starting Windows by checking this option in the General section of AllSync Scheduler's Options.
- The AllSync Service Tool enables you to also install AllSync Scheduler as a service.
- Shutdown of the Windows session by the user or the system is aborted when AllSync Scheduler is still in the process of running a task. The current task is aborted and AllSync Scheduler exited.
TaskShows the name of the task. The task can be deactivated via the checkbox.
The following icons indicate the task status:
|Task has been started and is running|
|Task has been paused|
|The task has completed without any errors|
|Some errors occurred when last running the task|
Startup ModeShows the startup mode.
Start TimeShows the start time.
End TimeShows the end time.
IntervalShows the interval, if present.
ToleranceShows the tolerance time.
Next StartShows the next time at which an activated task will be run.
Last RunShows the time at which the task was last run.
ProfilesShows the names of all the activated profiles of a task.
The following actions are available via the context menu of a task:
|Activates AllSync Scheduler; tasks are started as scheduled by you. (Keyboard shortcut: F2)|
|Deactivates AllSync Scheduler; tasks are no longer started. (Keyboard shortcut: F3)|
|For switching between the task list and the progress indicator during a copy operation. (Keyboard shortcut: F4)|
|For adding a new task. (Keyboard shortcut: F5)|
|For editing a task. (Keyboard shortcut: F6)|
|Enables the log of the task to be shown when run last.|
|Enables the task to be manually started or continued.|
|Enables a task to be paused (temporarily discontinued).|
|Enables a task to be stopped/canceled.|
|Shows the AllSync Scheduler options.|
|Optimize Column Width|
|Shows AllSync Scheduler's log file.|
|Starts AllSync Service Tool.|
|Displays this help file.|
|Shows program information.|
|Shuts down AllSync Scheduler|