AllSync's Shortcut Manager enables you to conveniently create shortcuts of your profiles on your desktop and in other locations.
How to Create a Shortcut
- Enter a name for the shortcut.
- Select what sort of shortcut is to be created.
- Select a location where the shortcut is to be saved.
- Option: Select an icon for the shortcut.
- Option: Select a run mode.
- Option: Activate the requisite options.
You can now create your shortcut by clicking on the Create button. The Clipboard button enables you to copy the command-line command of your shortcut to the Windows Clipboard.
All the icons in the list are located in the Icons subdirectory of the AllSync application folder. The Add button enables you to add your own icons to the list.